Easy Bread

I loooove having breakfast! Otherwise I cannot leave the house cause something's missing. Normally our breakfast table is filled with yummi things like fruits, wholemeal bread, honey, tea, homemade jam, cheese and somtimes muffins or sweet buns. 

Some time ago I found a simple recipe for whole wheat bread and I tried to bake it with rye flour, spelt flour, blah blah

Easy Wholemeal Bread Recipe

450gm flour (this time I mixed spelt flour and rye flour)
7gm dry yeast
1 Tabsp sugar
1 teasp salt

+ 280ml warm water

Mix the dry ingredients well. Slowly add the water and mix with a spoon until the dough is smooth. Knead about 5-10 mins until it's elastic and not sticky anymore. 
Let sit in a warm place for about 1 hour. 
Knead again for about 2 mins and form bread (or buns if desired) and let sit for another half an hour. 
Preheat oven to 180degC. Brush the dough with milk and bake for about 25-35 mins.



You can even add sesame or flax seed (I tried it and sesame was my absolute favorite!)
That's it for today! Hope you liked it =)


Gulchathaii