Apples + Chocolate

so this is a simple basic recipe for a moist and yummi (and eggless!) cake. I changed it a bit into an apple layer cake. 

Actually I wanted this cake to look good on the top but it didn't work out cause the melted chocolate was too thick >.< 

Anyways, everyone loved it. They were like "Omg I can't believe this is low fat and eggless, it's so moist and wonderful . ." and blah blah blah blah . . . 
Then everyone wanted to have the recipe. So if you have some apples left, take the chance to bake one of the yummiest cakes ever ^.^


Apple Layer Cake 

Basic Recipe
250gm Flour
about 3 tsp Baking powder
100gm Sugar (I used 80gm and it was enough)
250 ml Juice (I used Apple juice)
6 tabsp Oil

+ 5 small Apples cut into small pieces and slices

Preheat oven to 175degC. Line a round pan. (Do not grease the sides of the pan.)
Sieve flour and baking powder. Add sugar, mix well.
Add juice and oil (and some orange zest, if desired...) and whisk until combined. 
Put half the batter into the pan and spread it around the pan. Arrange the apple pieces onto the batter. Then add the rest of the batter, spread it around the apple pieces. 
Then arrange the apple slices onto the batter.
Bake for about 35-45 mins.

Then you can add the melted chocolate, even though the cake looks quite good without the chocolate. (I wanted the chocolate so much cause I love apples + chocolate hehe. One of my issues...)

See how easy and fast it is? You can even use strawberries or cherries instead of the apples, just take any fruits your fridge/garden has. 


I hope you liked it =)

Gulchathaii