Яблочные Оладушки / Apple Pancakes

One of my tweets was 'time for apple pancakes <3' because my mom came home from work and was like 'Я хочу oладушки! please make some for me. we have some apples left!' We didn't even have a recipe for anything like that so we were just experimenting Hehe.


Яблочные Оладушки / Apple Pancake
2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
about 2-3 teasp baking powder
3 eggs
1 2/3 cups yogurt (not low fat)
7-10 apples, grated
Sieve flour and baking powder. Add egg and yogurt, mix until smooth. Add apples. 
Use rape oil or sunflower oil to cook the pancakes in a pan.


Heart pancake I made for my mom Hehe. It looks more like Mickey Mouse, though it's still cute ^.^ 
First I wanted to try them but that was a mistake cause I couldn't stop. We ate them with honey. Luckily, some were left for the next breakfast. Sometimes I think I'm the best honey consumer on this planet and without me the honey bees would not know what to do Haha. Anyways they were yummy.


Keep smiling :)
Gulchathaii