It's Chai Time ~ Lemon Walnut Cookies

I don't know why but yesterday I suddenly felt like baking cookies, fruity cookies with nuts. Some walnuts were left and my mom bought some lemons. 


Lemon Walnut Cookies

80gm melted butter or margarine
60gm powdered sugar
1 egg
salt
zest of one lemon
some walnuts, cut into pieces
160gm flour


Combine butter, sugar, egg, salt, lemon zest and walnuts. Sieve over the flour and knead well. (Add more walnuts if desired.) Let cool in the fridge for about 1 h. Preheat the oven to 180degC. Form about 20-25 balls and place them on a baking tray. Bake for about 12-15 mins.




This is the 'boring version' Haha Normally I dip them in dark chocolate. Or I add cinnamon instead of walnuts. But they are always yummi, no matter what spices or fruits I add :)




Couldn't stop eating Hehe


Keep smiling
Gulchahtaii