It's Chai Time ~ Chocolate Banana Muffins

I havn't been blogging for such a long time now, there was so much going on, but now I'm back with a some incredibly simple but delicious Chocolate Banana Muffins. I baked them for my friend Stephanie as a present because she told me that chocolate banana muffins were one of her favorite ones. 


Chocolate Banana Muffins
275gm white flour
3 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
3 large bananas
125gm sugar
1 egg, lightly beaten
50ml milk
75gm melted butter
3 tabsp cocoa powder, or more if desired
chocolate chips, if desired
Preheat oven to 180degC. Combine dry ingredients. Whisk together wet ingredients and mashed bananas. Combine everything together and mix well until incorporated. The batter should be kind of thick and lumpy. Fill into 10 to 12 prepared muffin cups and bake for about 20 minutes. Enjoy :)






As I am not a huge fan of bananas, these were not my favorite muffins. Though I have to admit that they were pretty yummy. But this recipe is gread for those who love bananas combined with chocolate. So give it a try :)