Delicious Oatmeal Pancakes For Breakfast


This is exactly what I love to start my day with. Some easy and delicious oat pancakes with cream cheese and homemade jam. And an amazingly sweet smell in my kitchen (and the whole neighbourhood, as soon as I open my windows). If you like to have oatmeal for breakfast but also freshly fried pancakes then combine these two dishes and try this recipe!


Oatmeal Pancakes
makes about 5 large or 10 small pancakes

250gm oats
550gm milk
5 Tabsp homemade vanilla sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
2 eggs
olive oil for frying

Combine oats and milk. Let soak for about 1 hour.
Add sugar, cinnamon, eggs and whisk until the ingredients are well combined.
Heat some oil in a medium size pan.
Fry pancakes until both sides are golden brown.

Enjoy with whatever your heart and your belly desire. Cream cheese, honey, jam, marmelade, fruits, ...






Gulchathaii