It's Time For Strawberry Muffins!

I'm pretty sure that I started taking pictures of food after I made these muffins. After my passion for baking my passion for photography appeared, not only food photography, but these muffins were a kind of beginning of something new *_*


Recipe is from joyofbaking.com (but of course I changed it a bit hehe)

1/2 cup melted margarine
3/4 cup light brown sugar
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
2 large ripe mashed bananas
1 cup fresh strawberries cut into pieces
2 1/4 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
some grated coconut for sprinkling

Combine sugar, eggs and mashed bananas. Stir in melted margarine. Combine flour and baking powder. Fold in the strawberries. Add the banana mixture, mix well. Fill in muffin cups. Sprinkle with grated coconut. Bake for about 20-25 mins.


Honestly, they were a bit too dry, maybe I should have reduced the flour or I shouln't have left them in the oven for 25 mins, maybe 15-20 are enough. And the next time I'm going to add more strawberries, 1 cup is not enough for 12 normal size muffins. Anyways, they were yummy, I don't wanna complain that much Haha

Hugs,
Gulchathaii