Mini Ginger Cinnamon Muffins

What is cute, small and loved by everyone? These mini muffins. A good friend gave me these cute colorful muffin cups but I didn't want to bake boring chocolate muffins in them. And since I love spices I decided to use cinnamon and ground ginger. They are absolutely yummi. Sweet, moist and spicey at the same time. I'm definitely going to bake them again!

 (see my new nail polish? I luv it! =D)

Ginger Cinnamon Muffins

1 1/2 cups whole spelt flour
1/2 - 1 teasp baking powder
1-2 tabsp ground cinnamon
2 teasp ground ginger
1/3 cup hot water
1 egg
1/4 cup oil


Preheat oven to 160degC. Sieve together flour, baking powder, cinnamon and ginger, mix well. Add water, oil and egg, combine until moist. Fill in mini muffin cups. Bake for about 15-20 mins. Makes about 60-70 mini muffins.



Hugs,
Gulchathaii