Oat Muffins With Dried Fruits

It's breakfast time again! =) This recipe is really easy and doesn't take much time. But is still yum. These muffins taste like oatmeal because of the oats and milk and fruity because of the dried fruits. My mom loved them too Hehe


Muffins 'Завтрак'

1 2/3 cups whole wheat flour
1 teasp baking powder
1/2 cup oats
50gm candied orange peel
50gm candied lemon peel
1/2 cup sugar
1 cups hot milk
1/2 cup oil
1 egg
(almonds if desired)


Preheat oven to 180degC. Mix flour, baking powder, oats and sugar. Add orange and lemon peel, mix well. Add milk, oil and egg. Fill the muffin cups. (Place the almonds at the top). Bake for about 25-30 mins. Makes about 14 muffins.


(Yay, my watermelon nailpolish! I think I already have a post about this polish...)



Very moist, fruity and not too sweet. I ate them with my Mom while we were drinking chai Hehe. So if you think about baking something yummi for breakfast, try this recipe! :)


Hugs,
Gulchathaii