Oranges + Honey. And My Passion For Cupcakes

Oranges are fruity and honey is sweet. I found a basic recipe some weeks ago and I changed it a bit into these delicious and moist Orange Honey Cupcakes. Some friends tried them and told me that they are yummy, so I'm definitely going to bake them again.
 (though I still think they look pretty boring, huh?)


Orange Honey Cupcakes

2 cups whole wheat flour
1-2 teasp baking powder
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup margarine
zest of 2-3 oranges
2 eggs
4-5 tabsp honey (or more...)
Preheat oven to 180degC. Combine flour and baking powder. Beat sugar, margarine and eggs until fluffy. Beat in honey and orange zest. Add flour mixture, mix well. (If the batter is too thick, add few tablespoons of hot boiled water.) Fill in muffin cups. Bake for about 25-30 mins.


If you've got nothing to do or you wanna have something yummy for breakfast or you are a cupcake lover try this. No regrets ^_^


Keep smiling! :)
Gulchathaii