It's Chai Time ~ Banana Carrot Muffins

One of the best breakfast muffins ever *.* Very moist and soft. About a year ago I was given a little bottle of banana flavor from the philippines which I'm totally happy about. Actually, this is the only flavor that I use, I don't like the other ones. Anyways, the muffins were very delicous and I'm definitely going to bake them again.




Banana Carrot Muffins

1 3/4 cups whole wheat flour
1 teasp baking powder
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup buttermilk
1 mashed banana
2-3 grated carrots
1 egg
1/3 cup oil
some banana flavor


Preheat oven to 175degC. Combine flour, baking powder and sugar. Mix carrots, banana, egg, oil and buttermilk. Add banana flavor, as much as desired. Combine dry and wet ingredients. Fill in muffin cups. Bake for about 25-30 minutes. Makes about 9-10 muffins.



(Lovely Ikea muffin cups hehe. sadly, these were my last ones...)


Our kitchen smells like banana flavor now :)


Gulchathaii