Delicious Banana Cupcakes

My two younger cousins were at my house (and still are) and we decided to bake banana cupcakes cause we had some bananas left. We had some sweet yellow hearts and used them as a decoration, the cupcakes look so cute, I just luv em :) Besides, the recipe is very easy and does not take too much time. We got the recipe from joyofbaking, but we changed it, cause I didn't want to use syrup and nuts. 

(my cousin's fingers wanting to grab a cupcake...)



Banana Cupcakes 


2 cups whole wheat flour
1 teasp baking powder
salt
4 ripe bananas
2 eggs, lightly beaten
2/3 cups sugar
1/3 cup milk
1/4 cup oil
(banana flavor, if desired)


Preheat oven to 190degC. Combine flour, baking powder and salt. Combine eggs, sugar, milk and oil, mix well. Add mashed bananas (and flavor). Mix dry and wet ingredients. Fill in muffin cups. Bake for about 20-25 minutes. Let cool completely. Makes about 16 cupcakes. 





(My other cousin's fingers while decorating...)


One of the best banana cupcake recipes ever, very moist and soft. I'm definitely going to bake them again, maybe very soon.






 Gulchathaii