Wedding Cupcakes

My mom's cousin got married yesterday and the wedding was soo beautiful. Her mom (my grandaunt) called me months ago and asked me to bake wedding cupcakes or wedding muffins for her daughter's wedding. 


I wanted to let them look really cute and spectacular, but unfortunately I couldn't find anything at the supermarkets. And I don't know how to order baking stuff on the internet. If you have any suggestions or tricks, please let me know :)


I was using my simple chocolate cupcake recipe again (yep I know that I already used this recipe a thousand times, but I still think it's gread, so what? I can't help it haha). But of course I had to change it a bit, for example the sugar which I changed from 3/4 cup to 1 3/4 cup, I wanted to make sure that they are sweet enough for everyone... Besides, I did not use 1/2 cup cocoa powder but only 2 tabsp, so nobody could say that they are too bitter. So far everybody told me that they are delicious. 




 (the red ones looks cuter... the pink hearts with the white chocolate look a bit boring)


(my cupcakes on the cakes and sweets buffet. Note: the date is wrong, my uncle's camera has some issues...)

The wedding was really beautiful, maybe I'm going to write a post about it, not sure yet. 
So, as already mentioned, tell me your tips and tricks for ordering baking stuff on the internet, I appreciate that :)


Thanks for reading, I hope you liked it. :)


Gulchathaii