Another Five-Minute Cupcake Recipe ♥

Today was a long school day. While I was waiting for my bus to come, I bought a huge bottle of plain drinking yogurt (which I lovelovelove) and back at home again, I wanted to have a 5-minute microwave cupcake. Since the last times the cupcakes turned out to be a bit too dry I thought I had to change the recipe into a soft and moist cupcake, so here it comes...


My first Five-Minute Cupcake which was my original recipe here. This time, I used an egg and more jam instead of sugar, which made my cupcake softer.


 
Another Five-Minute-Cupcake

3 tabsp whole wheat flour
1/4 teasp baking powder (1/2 teasp is definitely too much)
1 teasp cocoa powder
1/4 teasp cinnamon
1 teasp sugar
2-3 tabsp jam
4 tabsp milk
1 tabsp oil
1 egg (or maybe


Mix everything together. Bake in microwave for about 2.5 minutes.




Like I said, I used too much baking powder, next time I'm going to reduce it, but still it looks kind of cute =) Also I was using jam which contained pieces of cherries and which was not purreed, yummy fruity fluffy cupcake. This was the best Five-Minute-Cupcake I've had so far, really. 




Gulchathaii