It's Chai Time ~ Simple Blueberry Semolina Muffins

One of the easiest muffins ever. As we are going to Kazakhstan in about 5 days (Yay!) we had to use up all of our left-overs and that's why I used our last frozen blueberries to bake these easy muffins. Actually, I wanted to use this recipe for blueberry kefir muffins that I baked not very long ago, but I changed it a bit.



Simple Blueberry Semolina Muffins

1 3/4 cups white flour
1/2 cup semolina (polenta)
1 teasp baking powder
2 eggs
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup oil
1 cup hot milk


+ about 1 cup frozen blueberries


Preheat oven to 180degC. Combine flour, semolina, sugar and baking powder. Whisk together oil, milk and eggs. Add dry ingredients, mix well. Fold in the blueberries. Fill into muffin cups and bake for about 20 minutes. Makes about 12 muffins.


Note: 1 cup blueberries is definitely not enough if you love fruits like I do, so I think 1.5 or 2 cups are better. 




Thanks for reading :)


Gulchathaii