My Breakfast Plum Muffin

This one's going to be about a fruity and yummy muffin, which I totally forgot to take pictures of. Everyone loved them and we ate them up so quickly and then I found myself sitting at school holding my last breakfast plum muffins in my hands and thinking 'I did not take any pictures!'. I mean it was so yummy and I wanted to post the recipe here so badly. That's why I have only one picture of a muffin that was already almost eaten :)


But . . . here's the recipe of the breakfast plum muffins. Enjoy!

Breakfast Plum Muffins

1 3/4 c flour
1 coats
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup yogurt (10%)
1/4 cup milk
2 eggs
1 c soft margarine
1 c sugar

+ 2 c plums, cut in small pieces

Preheat oven to 180degC. Combine flour, baking powder and oats. Beat together yogurt, milk, eggs, margarine and sugar until creamy. Add flour mixture and mix well until well combined. Fill into prepared muffin cups and bake for about 30 - 35 minutes until nicely browned. 

A muffin that containes oats and fruits is so yummy, I could not stop eating them. I hope you get the chance to try them out :)
Thanks a lot for reading!

Gulchathaii