Vanilla French Toast


Breakfast is the best part of the day especially when the whole kitchen smells like vanilla. I wanted to have french toast for breakfast today because yesterday I was 'stalking' Wendy's blog (I totally adore her recipes and also pictures, she's extremely talented. I wish I was able to bake such beautiful cake like she does!) and found her recipe for French Toast. As I don't have any lessons today so I decided to have a delicious breakfast, which is always an extremely long procedure. 

 (my Mom's french toast covered with chocolate spread, which was definitely too sweet. French toast has to be eaten plain)

Vanilla French Toast

2 eggs
a pinch of salt
about 2 Tabsp homemade vanilla sugar
1 Tabsp regular white sugar
a pinch of cinnamon
+ 4 slices of toast
some butter for frying

Beat eggs, salt, sugar and cinnamon until fluffy. Heat a frying pan (I was using a small-sized pan) on medium heat and melt about 1/2 tsp of butter in it. 
Place one slice of toast into egg mixture and turn it around to have both sides of the bread covered with egg mixture.
Put it into the pan and fry until golden brown about 2 minutes for each side of the toast.
Continue until the whole egg mixture is used up. 
Enjoy :)




Gulchathaii