Fluffy Chocolate Cupcakes

This recipe is from joyofbaking.com, one of the best recipe websites ever. I used to bake my simple chocolate cupcakes all the time, but I thought that baking and eating the same chocolate cupcakes for a long time is kind of annoying. So I decided to try a different recipe by joyofbaking. The cupcakes turned out to be extremely fluffy, but everyone liked it. So if you are into very moist cupcakes try my other recipe which I mentioned before. But if you prefer the fluffy version this recipe more suitable . . .




 
Fluffy Chocolate Cupcakes


1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 cup hot boiling water
1 1/3 cups flour
2 teasp baking powder
salt
1/2 cup warm butter
1 cup sugar
2 eggs


Preheat oven to 190degC. Combine water and cocoa powder until smooth, let cool. Combine flour, baking powder and salt. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy, add eggs, beat until smooth. Add flour mixture, beat only until incorporated. Add cooled cocoa mixture. Fill muffin cups (2/3 full). Bake for about 16-20 minutes. Let cool completely.





A very easy cupcake recipe. Though I still prefer the moist version, I loved these!



Gulchathaii