White Chocolate Chip Five-Minute Cupcake

Today I have to start working at 12 am so I had enough time left to have a five minute microwave cupcake for breakfast for my mom and me. Actually, I wanted to use this five minute cupcake recipe but I changed it a bit. And I added white chocolate chips which was soo delicious, can't wait to bake them again. 



 White Chocolate Chip Five-Minute Cupcake


(2 servings)
6 tabsp whole wheat flour
1/4 teasp baking powder
2 tabsp sugar
2 teasp cocoa powder
50gm white chocolate, in small pieces
4 tabsp jam (I was using homemade grape jelly)
2 tabsp oil
8 tabsp milk
1 egg


Combine all ingredients, fill into two cups. Bake for 2 minutes and 30 seconds, one at a time. 
(I liked the melted pieces of white chocolate in my cupcake)

Optional: Use homemade jam with pieces of fruits, it will make your cupcake moister. This time I used jelly and it was not as good as a cupcake with jam with pieces. 


I hope you liked it :)

Gulchathaii